Arctic research in my life

- is much funnier wearing orange vinyl trousers

September 12, 2011

presentation

Perfect start today: run out of coffee filters! Used paper towels instead.. But it worked pretty good so no distress for me!




Had my presentation at one, before that I went climbing at the gym for about one and a half hour, very nice. The presentation went good but it was a bit meaningless to tell a very small class (8 student or someting) about what I have done and what I'll do... anyway, it feels good to get it over with!


Ended class at four an went to town to do some things. Bought a pair of tights, a tank top and a very nice cardigan. Nice to change some of my very old and boring clothes to brand new ones. =)


I also have packed my bag for a fieldtrip that starts tomorrow, for three days, with the "global change biology" course. I think it will be very nice, except for the weather... The weather forecast predicts rain and storm! huu, not very good, hope they have wrong! Well, tell you about that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment