Arctic research in my life

- is much funnier wearing orange vinyl trousers

September 11, 2011

Flat tire, but still a very nice day!



I got a flat tire twice today.. but no worries.. I fixed it and was out there again, doing what I do best, RIDE MY BIKE!



Biking in the forest with my fixie.. very nice feeling to bike with the new shoes. love it!

We were biking around and I practiced on skid technique, making progress..



Except for biking I've been studying whole day.. Read about the carbon balance in plants and how the photosynthesis is limited by different factors in different environments. very interesting and usefull.


Tomorrow i'll have a short presentation about my bachelor thesis... I I'm not really prepared but i think i'll do fine by improvising... or at least i hope so cause that's basicly what i'll do!


I'll let you know tomorrow how it went! 

No comments:

Post a Comment