Arctic research in my life

- is much funnier wearing orange vinyl trousers

September 8, 2011

Coffee on floor three


Nice day today. Woke up and had a nice breakfast with Lars. Biked to school. Meet up with one of the PhDs (we worked together this summer in the biodiversity project) to leave my plants that I untill now had in my own freezer at home, mission completed they are now in a freezer at the university. He offered a coffee on floor three (where the scientist have there offices), it was a very nice chat but the coffee wasn't very good (a not so interesting machine made coffee). We gossiped about "the big guys" at uni and how they act in front of each other and how geeky they are, very amusing (nasty, but in a playful way). We found shortly afterwards that both of us will be exactly like them sooner or later. And we look forward to it! =)


On monday I will have a short presentation about my thesis. Just some background , the goal, the purpose etc. It's fun to write but it would have been better if I didn't have so much to read in the "global change biology" course. Well well it could have been worse. I actually took the time to climb (at the climbing gym) today. Very nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment