Arctic research in my life

- is much funnier wearing orange vinyl trousers

September 20, 2011

For you who like bikes!

If you're a person who like bikes and you visit stockholm, you should defenitley visit the bianchi cafe!

It's a really nice italian café where they also have lots of bikes, expensive bikes though! We just had a cup of coffee but the sandwiches looked really good (so if you are rich try one of those!).







 Not that cozy but a really cool place.







They also have an adjacent gadget shop 





 wow, nice bike! =)















This day was really tough! First I had a modelling excercise, just sit infront of a computer whole day. When I tried to go home I went to my bike and realised that I had a flat tire on the back wheel. Scheiße!
So, I started to walk with the bike. When I came into town (after maybe 3-4 km) I left my bike and took the tram home. So stupid of me not to bring an extra tire and some tools! well, finally at home, I'll go get my bike tomorrow, if it is still there! =/

No comments:

Post a Comment