Arctic research in my life

- is much funnier wearing orange vinyl trousers

May 6, 2013

VOCA VOCA yeayey

BVOC experiment on mesocosms from Abisko and Zackenberg has generated a lot of data.. I'm at the moment leraning how to sort it and handle it... It's quite a lot of work (manually) in excell.

I've also finally got an answer from the journal where I submitted the Manuscript about plant resonses on reindeer grazing, and with some changes it will get published. =)

It is a lot of planning right now. Next week a container will leave Copenhagen and be shiped to Disko island. So, we have to get ready and pack...  I think thats all for now. Cheers

Mesocosms from abisko
A freezer where I'm measuring BVOC from vegetation

Clean air in, and then our through a tube which will absorb BVOCs

No comments:

Post a Comment