Arctic research in my life

- is much funnier wearing orange vinyl trousers

August 12, 2013

The botanical garden, lab-work and doing nothing

It has started to feel a little bit better to be back in civilization. Lars came here and we have been in the botanical garden, which is very beautiful, we've, of course, been at the uni and also just relaxed at home. It is nice to be in a relatively warm area with summer. Tonight we went to the beach for a swim in the ocean. Love it! This evening is also the evening when Michelle comes back to Copenhagen from Disko. She has been there way to long now and I miss her. So, I hope I'll see her tomorrow to hear some news from Disko but also some non work related stories. =) 

Botanical garden
In the "rainforest"
greenhouse with rainforest
Lars is doing some of my work, cleaning tubes
Starting the GC
Checking flow rate
Type names
opening tubes 
At home, Lars and some of our bikes :)
A tired one with chocolate and coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment