Arctic research in my life

- is much funnier wearing orange vinyl trousers

February 6, 2013

Finding my way in the city

Last few days I've been biking around in the city, trying to figure out how to behave on the biking roads and find the way to different places. It's a really nice city. I've recon what parts i like, and don't like. The appartment is really nice, and the area too. It's 20-25 min biking to town, depending on at how many crossing you have to stop. Well I'm really found of the nice old houses in different colors. I saw this shop the first day here, I haven´t been inside, but it seems so nice...  



Today I was at the university, on a PhD-morning meeting. The PhD's on CENPERM meets every second wednesday, and I joined today. Everybody seems really nice and I think I'll fell at home =). 

Tomorrow I'll meet Riikka. She will show me around on the department of biology. Feels good to meet her aswell. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment