Arctic research in my life

- is much funnier wearing orange vinyl trousers

January 8, 2013

The end of an era!

Next week I'll present my master thesis. I haven't finished it yet, but close enough.. after the presentation I have a stressful week or two pushing the administration in Gothenburg to hurry with the paperwork, so that I will have my exam in time. I'll move to Copenhagen in the beginning of february, doing what needs to be done, as opening a bank account, apply for personal identification number and register myself on my new adress. I also need to fill in some forms for the uni, so that they can accept me and register me. And Riikka has also given me some papers that need to be read before I start the first of march. So, even though I have one and a half month between the presentation and the start at KU, it's a bit stressful. Anyway, I just got a room in CPH, and I have a feeling everything will work out fine.

Now, write thesis...

No comments:

Post a Comment