Arctic research in my life

- is much funnier wearing orange vinyl trousers

January 17, 2013

Conquered one more step

Yes! I've just taken another step in the ladder of academica! I presented my thesis yesterday, and as it wasn't that much to add or correct in the thesis I sent it in this morning. So, nothing else to do than just sit down in the sofa and relax. And you can be very sure, that's exactly what I'm doing!

Spending the day in the sofa, I just watch a very nice documentary about wolfs and how some wolf packs migrate from Canada to the north Washington, US. Very interesting, and I can really recommend all of you to see it! This is the swedish version (Link), but a guess it can be found somewhere else as well.. Join!

Next thing on the agenda,
-Clean the lab
-Move to DK


We're joining!

No comments:

Post a Comment