Arctic research in my life

- is much funnier wearing orange vinyl trousers

December 13, 2013

The second half of year 2013

This year has been quite different from all other years. First of all, I moved to denmark and consequently moved from Lars who stayed in Sweden. This resulted in a lot of hours spent on the train between Gothenburg and Copenhagen, especially for Lars. It has also been different because Copenhagen is a large city (at least for me) and I started a new life, not knowing anyone and got a job. 


Well, I established my self on CENPERM, where the office is located. 

It was also summer, long time ago, and only for a few weeks in between trips to greenland and Northern Sweden (for Lars). People say it was a nice summer. 



Yeah, all the trips to Greenland.Where a experienced both summer, autumn and winter.



We also bought an apartment. 



I made a sofa out of EUR pellets.

Old friends came to visit.

And also my mum with husband.

We live nearby the sea and I bought a camera that can cope with wet conditions.

We communicated our research to the public in the botanical garden.

A lot of biking of course!

Oh yeah. Beautiful Copenhagen!


Michelle and I went to a course about BVOC in Eastern Finland (snow in october).

 It became winter.

 And, of course, all the CENPERM PhDs went to Tivoli.

And it is only mid december! A lot of things can still happen and who knows what will end up on the blog before this year is over. 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment