Arctic research in my life

- is much funnier wearing orange vinyl trousers

January 19, 2012

Christmas holiday is over

Me and Lars in Stockholm, mom's 50 birthday party
Today is the day when a new semester starts. I had  holiday from the 21/12 untill today. That was necessary! I went to the swedish mountain for skiing (both downhill and cross-country skiing), we had a great time. I also, first time in life, tried skating on a lake in värmland. It was a bit difficult, but I enjoyed. My mother just turned 50, we visit her in stockholm last weekend, nice to see my family again!  


My bachelor thesis is done. I'm very glad!


So today, I'll start writing an article. Same subject as my Bc thesis. Hope I'll get it published. I'll also start on a new project, about mycorrhiza in the swedish mountains. Don't know exactly the question at issue but I guess I'll soon find out. The two articles should be done before summer. And I will also, this semester, take a one week course in Lund. Hope I'll manage to do everything.  






First time I tried skating. I will try again I promise!
Anyway, the christmas holiday was great. I've learned that I suffer more from stress than I thought. I have to learn to relax more, otherwise I won't manage to complete this semester in good health. Let's see how it works.
Skiing in Herjedalen. Very nice day!





No comments:

Post a Comment